Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Corner View- Whatever Tickles Your Fancy

Today's Corner View theme is "Whatever Tickles Your Fancy". This was hard to narrow down, as there is much in life that tickles me. The first is not so much a what as a who...my cool little grandson. Spending time with him always tickles my fancy.

Some other things that tickle my fancy involve being creative, such as spinning & dyeing...
Crocheting....
Knitting...
and gardening and cooking with all of the bounty! What tickles your fancy?

Corner View is a weekly appointment, started by Jane and now hosted by Francesca at Fuoriborgo. Visit there for links to Corner Views all over the world.

8 comments:

Francesca said...

you also knit? I wasn't aware of that! I admire people who can both knit and crochet with the same passion.

Bonnie said...

ooooohhhhh ... you grew all of that in your garden ?! yummmy !! i have a couple of garden beds mostly filled with herbs and chilis. this year we are going to repurpose part of our front yard and add three new raised gardens !! WOO HOO !! i'm very excited ! (can you tell ?) :)

Here is my ”WHATEVER” !

CrochetBlogger said...

Yarn, food and a grandchild. Sounds like love to me!

la ninja said...

woohoo, you do it all. right, that'll nicely balance out all I don't do ;)

Crochet Renee' said...

I enjoy it all! Thanks for all your great comments.

sophie said...

Indeed, your grandson looks very cool ;-)
Sure he's enjoying your cooking with love

flowtops said...

A healthy outlook on tickling fancies. Yummy grandson, yummy creative stuff and yummy food.

Nicki

Heather said...

Did all of that come from you garden?? How fabulous! Mine did not do well this year... but it's my fault as I neglected it. Shame on me.