Saturday, October 16, 2010

Spider Stitch Shawl CAL

I designed the Spider Stitch Shawl for Caron Yarns, International some time ago. When it appeared in the Caron Connections Newsletter quite some time later, I was reminded how much fun I had designing this shawl. I asked the nice folks at Caron if they minded if I did a Crochet-Along (CAL for short) since I decided that I would like to have one to keep. That got me to thinking, "I wonder how many other folks would like to do a crochet-along with me?" So, if you are interested, get yourself some yarn and a hook and let's make it together. The original was done in Simply Soft, but I think I am going to make my version in Naturally Caron's Country. Feel free to use the Caron yarn of your choice! They have so many lovely colors and so many options. I have created a Ravelry group, as well.The pattern is free here, so what are you waiting for?
Renee'




Photo courtesy of and copyright
Caron Yarns, International 2010

1 comment:

Charles Cooks said...

I really appreciate your post