As promised, November's shawl pattern will use most of the Malabrigo Lace that you have left from October's Big Sister Shawl. I actually still have enough of the rusty color that I could probably make a scarf, too. I had some trouble with this shawl near the end...the edging was eluding me. What I wound up with is a hybrid of part of an antique pattern in which the last two rows just were not working, then I tried doing a ruffle, which was even less satisfying. In the end, I am finally satisfied with the outcome, and like it more and more the longer I look at it. These are the best of the pics I shot today before my camera finally died. I managed to make it work long enough at home to coax the pictures out of it. My son, who is taking up photography, took a lot more pics, but alas, he is using a film camera, so those pics will not be available until next week. In the meantime, I thought I would let you have a peek of the finished result.