I am so excited by August's shawl, "Margaret", that I just have to blog some more about it. I finally got the pictures with my lovely model, Shelley. What do I love about this shawl? (In no particular order)
1. It's easy. Super easy.
2. Worsted weight yarn, so it works up fast. Super fast.
3. The colors! Red Heart's Boutique yarn, "Unforgettable" has great long color repeats in seven fabulous colorways!
4. The unique shape of this shawl allows it to be styled multiple ways.
5. I FINALLY learned how to do a reverse single crochet! And my mind is racing with all of it's possible applications!
6. It's named after my friend and world-renowned crochet legend, Margaret Hubert.
7. Really short rows, so it's easy to put down and not lose your place.
8. Did I mention the colors?
9. RH Boutique's "Unforgettable" is machine washable........and (get this) dry-able!
10. The colors....did I mention the colors?!?!?!?!
UPDATE! AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!!! Click here: