Sunday, April 29, 2012

12 Shawls in 2012: May- Vilano Beach

The end of April finds me on the Atlantic shore of Florida, seeking continuing education in St. Augustine, Florida. I love to stay on Vilano Beach when I am here. Given the beautiful blue of the silk yarn, Ivy Brambles Pure Silk 20-2, I thought it rather appropriate to name May's shawl Vilano Beach. Every month, I think that month's shawl is my new favorite. Here I am, thinking it again.







Go on, click the button so you can get your copy....you know you want to!
See you at the beach.


 


6 comments:

carmelvineyard said...

Hey, my husband grew up on Vilano Beach and my inlaws still live there! And with pineapples in the pattern, I just had to buy this one right away. :)

Crochet Renee' said...

So glad to hear! Make sure you visit www.crochetrenee.com and let me know through the "contact me" link that you are done, and I will post a picture in the Reader's Gallery! I love Vilano Beach...one of my fave places!

Francesca said...

It is my new favorite too. I love the design with a central panel with a busy motif that drapes and shows on the back. Really beautiful, Renee!

Crochet Renee' said...

Thanks, Francesca!

Eklektikos, Mind Body Spirit Healing said...

Beautiful

Mary Jane Hall said...

Gorgeous!