Friday, January 1, 2010





This year I propose not necessarily to make resolutions, but to continue with some of the things I already do, but just do them more often and with more frequency. Here are some photos I took this year to help illustrate what I mean....



...I will remain curious.


I will continue to use my creativity. 



I will appreciate the beauty that God creates....



I will have more fun. 


I will fish more often. 

I will rest more and enjoy a good backrub whenever I can.

I will enjoy God's bounty and take time to smell the flowers (and make tea from them, too!)


I will continue to meet interesting new people, make new friends, and keep the old ones close to my heart.


 


I will walk...A LOT more!

I will love more, pray more and let those I love know it!
May ya'lls New Year bring many blessings and I pray you will enjoy the Lord's favor! Until next blog, keep those hooks and needles flying and may your yarn never tangle!
Renee'
Don't forget to visit me at www.crochetrenee.com

No comments: